Jakub Jan Zięty
Academic degree, title
Deparment of Economic Law and Company Law
Law and Administration
Choose up to two disciplines from those represented in the Doctoral School Law
Academic achievement indicators
1. Number of publications according to the WoS/Scopus database
2. Number of citations (WoS/Scopus) without self-citations
3. Hirsch index (WoS/Scopus)
4. Number of citations (Google Scholar)
5. Hirsch index (Google Scholar)
6. Number of promoted doctors
7. Number of supervised doctoral students
8. I will take on the supervision of
a Polish doctoral student
a foreign doctoral student
Scientific interests or research topics offered to candidates
1. Functioning of a group of company in Polish Law.
2. Placing bioproducts on the market.
3. Legal consequences of termination of the construction works contract.
4. Responsibility of lokal government units for their own task in the context of various forms of municipal activity.
Funds or special equipment required for the doctoral project
1. Is there funding available to cover the cost of research? Not demanding.
2. Is the infrastructure and adequate resources available in the Laboratory/Chair to serve the planned research tasks? Yes