Academic degree, title
Dr hab. inż.
Departement of Microbiology and Mycology
Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
+48 89 523-42-34
Academic achievement indicators
1. Number of publications according to the WoS/Scopus database
2. Number of citations (WoS/Scopus) without self-citations
3. Hirsch index (WoS/Scopus)
4. Number of citations (Google Scholar)
5. Hirsch index (Google Scholar)
6. Number of promoted doctors
7. Number of supervised doctoral students
8. I will take on the supervision of
a Polish doctoral student
a foreign doctoral student
Scientific interests or research topics offered to candidates
1. Transcriptomic and proteomic analysis of extremophilic bacteria during co-production of polyhydroxyalkanoates with violacein.
Funds or special equipment required for the doctoral project
1. Is there funding available to cover the cost of research?
An application for funding a research project has been submitted to the National Science Center (OPUS 22 call). If funding is not received, the doctoral dissertation will be carried out from the funds of the Department of Microbiology and Mycology, Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology, UWM in Olsztyn
2. Is the infrastructure and adequate resources available in the Laboratory/Chair to serve the planned research tasks?
The Department has the infrastructure necessary for the cultivation of microorganisms and the extraction of bioproducts, while the infrastructure available at the Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory of the Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology UWM in Olsztyn will be used to conduct molecular analyses.