Academic degree, title
Ph.D, prof. UWM
Department of Commodities and Food Analysis, Cieszynski 1 Sq, 10-719 Olsztyn, Poland
Faculty of Food Sciences
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
+48 89 5233570
food and nutrition technology
Academic achievement indicators
1. Number of publications according to the WoS/Scopus database
2. Number of citations (WoS/Scopus) without self-citations
3. Hirsch index (WoS/Scopus)
4. Number of citations (Google Scholar)
5. Hirsch index (Google Scholar)
6. Number of promoted doctors
7. Number of supervised doctoral students
8. I will take on the supervision of
a Polish doctoral student
a foreign doctoral student
Scientific interests or research topics offered to candidates
1. Edible mushrooms as a source of bioactive compounds in the human diet
Funds or special equipment required for the doctoral project
1. Is there funding available to cover the cost of research?
2. Is the infrastructure and adequate resources available in the Laboratory/Chair to serve the planned research tasks?
The necessary equipment and funds to cover the costs of planned research, in order to realize the doctoral dissertation, are available in the laboratory of the Department of Commodity Science and Food Analysis.