Academic degree, title
Department of Electrical, Power, Electronic and Control Engineering
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
Academic achievement indicators
1. Number of publications according to the WoS/Scopus database
2. Number of citations (WoS/Scopus) without self-citations
3. Hirsch index (WoS/Scopus)
4. Number of citations (Google Scholar)
5. Hirsch index (Google Scholar)
6. Number of promoted doctors
7. Number of supervised doctoral students
8. I will take on the supervision of
a Polish doctoral student
a foreign doctoral student
Scientific interests or research topics offered to candidates
Proposed research topic:
1. Disposal of photovoltaic panels with recovery of valuable raw materials.
2. Optimizing the operation of a small hydropower plant based on the flows
Scientific interests of the supervisor :
1. Machines and equipment in renewable energy sector , waste utilization, energy use of biomass.
Funds or special equipment required for the doctoral project
1. Is there funding available to cover the cost of research? YES
2. Is the infrastructure and adequate resources available in the Laboratory/Chair to serve the planned research tasks?
The infrastructure and adequate resources to support the planned research tasks are available.
It is planned to apply for the ministerial program “Implementation PhD”