Academic degree, title
habilitated doctor (D.Sc. Ph.D. Eng.), Associate Professor
Department of Geoinformation and Cartography
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
089 523 4583 (ko. 601 362 555)
Civil Engineering and Transport
Academic achievement indicators
1. Number of publications according to the WoS/Scopus database
2. Number of citations (WoS/Scopus) without self-citations
3. Hirsch index (WoS/Scopus)
4. Number of citations (Google Scholar)
5. Hirsch index (Google Scholar)
6. Number of promoted doctors
7. Number of supervised doctoral students
8. I will take on the supervision of
a Polish doctoral student
a foreign doctoral student
Scientific interests or research topics offered to candidates
1. Modernization of the land and building registry.
2. Technical and economic impact of catastrophic events on the change of housing preferences.
Funds or special equipment required for the doctoral project
1. Is there funding available to cover the cost of research?
2. Is the infrastructure and adequate resources available in the Laboratory/Chair to serve the planned research tasks?
Financial resources for the research will come from the Research Fund of the Institute of Geodesy and Construction (topic number: 29.610.012). A doctoral student may also apply for external funds, e.g. the Miniatura, Opus project, etc. from the National Science Center. The laboratory located at the Department of Geoinformation and Cartography has the necessary infrastructure to carry out research tasks.