Academic degree, title
dr hab. inż.
Katedra Inżynierii Budowlanej
+48 89 523 45 77
Civil Engineering and Transport
Academic achievement indicators
1. Number of publications according to the WoS/Scopus database
2. Number of citations (WoS/Scopus) without self-citations
3. Hirsch index (WoS/Scopus)
4. Number of citations (Google Scholar)
5. Hirsch index (Google Scholar)
6. Number of promoted doctors
7. Number of supervised doctoral students
8. I will take on the supervision of
a Polish doctoral student
a foreign doctoral student
Scientific interests or research topics offered to candidates
1. Lunar soil simulants, lunar concrete, lunar construction technologies.
2. Spatial 3D printed plastic reinforcement for concrete.
3. Non-conventional concrete with non-conventional reinforcement (e.g. based on waste aggregate with fibre reinforcement).
4. Anti-terrorist concrete elements.
Funds or special equipment required for the doctoral project
1. Is there funding available to cover the cost of research? YES
2. Is the infrastructure and adequate resources available in the Laboratory/Chair to serve the planned research tasks? YES