Academic degree, title
BAgrSc, MSc, PhD, DSc,
Department of Genetics, Plant Breeding and Bioresource Engineering
Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
+48 89 523-48-47
Agriculture and Horticulture
Academic achievement indicators
1. Number of publications according to the WoS/Scopus database
2. Number of citations (WoS/Scopus) without self-citations
3. Hirsch index (WoS/Scopus)
4. Number of citations (Google Scholar)
5. Hirsch index (Google Scholar)
6. Number of promoted doctors
7. Number of supervised doctoral students
8. I will take on the supervision of
a Polish doctoral student
a foreign doctoral student
Scientific interests or research topics offered to candidates
1. Taguchi methods to evaluate the robustness of a combination of factors of crop production under environmental stress.
2. Research related to methodology of agricultural experimentation, with an emphasis on analysing statistical data.
Funds or special equipment required for the doctoral project
1. Is there funding available to cover the cost of research?
Funds from UWM subsidies (grant No. 30.610.007–110)
2. Is the infrastructure and adequate resources available in the Laboratory/Chair to serve the planned research tasks? The Department has the appropriate infrastructure, apparatus, and resources to carry out research.