Academic degree, title
dr hab. inż.
Agricultural and Environmental Chemistry
Agriculture and Forestry
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland
+48 89 523 35 47
Agriculture and Horticulture
Academic achievement indicators
1. Number of publications according to the WoS/Scopus database
2. Number of citations (WoS/Scopus) without self-citations
3. Hirsch index (WoS/Scopus)
4. Number of citations (Google Scholar)
5. Hirsch index (Google Scholar)
6. Number of promoted doctors
7. Number of supervised doctoral students
8. I will take on the supervision of
a Polish doctoral student
a foreign doctoral student
Scientific interests or research topics offered to candidates
1. Evaluation of the possibility of inactivation of xenobiotics in contaminated soils.
2. Phytoremediation strategies to remediate soils contaminated with heavy metals.
3. Possibilities of natural management of waste from the pulp industry.
4. Possibilities of using humic preparations in remediation of polluted soils.
Funds or special equipment required for the doctoral project
1. Is there funding available to cover the cost of research? YES
2. Is the infrastructure and adequate resources available in the Laboratory/Chair to serve the planned research tasks? YES