Academic degree, title
dr hab. inż., Prof. UWM
Department of Mechanical Engineering and Fundamentals of Machine Design
The Faculty of Technical Sciences
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
Academic achievement indicators
1. Number of publications according to the WoS/Scopus database
21 / 20
2. Number of citations (WoS/Scopus) without self-citations
180 / 192
3. Hirsch index (WoS/Scopus)
9 / 10
4. Number of citations (Google Scholar)
5. Hirsch index (Google Scholar)
6. Number of promoted doctors
7. Number of supervised doctoral students
8. I will take on the supervision of
a Polish doctoral student
a foreign doctoral student
Scientific interests or research topics offered to candidates
1. Geometric method of calculating the tortuosity in granular beds of any porosity and any particle size disproportion.
2. Application of the bubble method to investigate the tortuosity of selected types of porous media: experiment and numerical simulations.
3. Numerical modelling of working of mixing tanks with the use of single or multi-phase models.
Funds or special equipment required for the doctoral project
4. Is there funding available to cover the cost of research? Yes, there is.
5. Is the infrastructure and adequate resources available in the Laboratory/Chair to serve the planned research tasks? Yes, there is.