Academic degree, title
Department of Pathophysiology, Forensic Veterinary Medicine and Administration,
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine,
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
+48 89 5245291
Academic achievement indicators
1. Number of publications according to the WoS/Scopus database
2. Number of citations (WoS/Scopus) without self-citations
3. Hirsch index (WoS/Scopus)
4. Number of citations (Google Scholar)
5. Hirsch index (Google Scholar)
6. Number of promoted doctors
7. Number of supervised doctoral students
8. I will take on the supervision of
a Polish doctoral student
a foreign doctoral student
Scientific interests or research topics offered to candidates
1. Exploring the anti-inflammatory properties of natural extracts on a zebrafish model.
2. Modern chemotherapy in veterinary oncology. Zebrafish xenographic model.
Funds or special equipment required for the doctoral project
1. Is there funding available to cover the cost of research?
2. Is the infrastructure and adequate resources available in the Laboratory/Chair to serve the planned research tasks?